Find school forms, policies, and information.
- Career Advising Policy
- Child Find Policy
- Dress Code Policy 2019-20
- Child Safety Guide
- Missing Child Emergency Response Guide
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Notice Regarding Release of Information
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Support Policy
- Right to Know Qualifications
- School Calendar 2019-20
- School Handbook 2019-20
- Wellness Policy
- Annual Progress Report 2017-18
- Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship
- Medicaid Annual Notification Letter
- Ohio Autism Scholarship
- OH School Report Card 2018
- Public Notice - October 2019
- School Board Calendar 2019-20
- Semi-Annual Incidents Report - June 2019
- Supply List 2019-20
- Testing Calendar 2018-19
- Weather-Related School Closing Information
- Wellness Policy Committee
Like public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual, standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs at Chapelside Cleveland Academy every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Chapelside Cleveland Academy is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.
Please contact Jessica Garton, Director of Special Education and Child Find Contact, if you have children who may have a disability and need special education at 216-750-1208 or email email@example.com.